Lessons are held Monday through Friday (5 days per week) for not more than 10 minutes per lesson. Typical enrollment period is 6-8 weeks, though some children will finish faster and others will take longer. Parents pay weekly until their child finishes.
- Regular Lesson Fees: $175/week for 5 lessons, Monday through Friday
- Discounted Lesson Fees: $150/week for kama'aina, first responders and active duty military
- Sibling Lesson Fees: $125/week for each additional sibling when concurrently enrolled in lessons
- ISR prepaid package: Pay for 6 weeks up-front and you save $100! The prepaid package is $800 for 6 weeks (30 lessons). Prepaid lessons must be completed within 1 year from date of purchase. Transferable in case of medical non-clearance by ISR RET. If child finishes in less than 6 weeks, remaining lessons may be used for refresher or maintenance lessons within 1 year from initial purchase. Any lessons beyond 6 weeks are paid at the weekly rate.
- ISR National Registration fee is $105